When the entire Uterus or part of it is removed surgically, that procedure is referred to as Hysterectomy. This is a very major and serious procedure and the need for this procedure can arise from health issues such as Uterine Fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disorder, Uterine Prolapse, severe vaginal bleeding, Endometriosis, chronic pelvic pain, etc.
The most common cause for which Hysterectomy is availed is for the removal of fibroid tumours, which are non-cancerous growth in the Uterus, which can bring severe pain in the pelvic regions, low back pain, severe and lengthy menstrual periods. In many cases, a Hysterectomy helps when no other means can control the abnormal vaginal bleeding. Also, there are cases where Hysterectomies are done to treat Cancer of the Cervix, Ovaries or Uterus.
Varied Approaches Available
There are different approaches that are used for this highly specialized surgery:
- Open or traditional Hysterectomy: A 6-8 inch long cut is made in the abdominal wall
- Vaginal Hysterectomy – This option is better than the traditional approach because the Uterus is taken out via the vagina; but the surgeon does not get a complete look of the nearby organs, for example the bladder
- Robotic-Assisted Radical Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: The usage of robotic guidance brings more accuracy and gives a more enhanced view of surrounding organs. There are two types:
- Laparoscopic-assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy – In this approach, a portion of this approach that is the intra-abdominal is done with the help of a laparoscope and the other portion, which includes vaginal incision and excision of cervical tissues, is done transvaginally
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy – The entire surgery is done using a laparoscope and the organ in focus is removed through the vagina
Why the Laparoscopic Approach?
Amongst these Laparoscopic Hysterectomy is quite a favoured one. During this, a very small or keyhole incision is made in the belly or near the navel. Through this, a small camera is passed, with which the surgeon gets a clear visual on a monitor. Another 2-3 tiny incisions are made around the lower abdomen area through which other specialized surgical tools are passed and the surgery is completed.
When compared to the conventional surgical approach, there are many advantages of the Laparoscopic approach:
- Low post surgical pain
- Tiny incisions
- Less blood loss
- Hardly any chances of infection or other complications
- Less scarring
- Short stay at the hospital and thus patients are on their feet very soon
Lofty Success Rates in India
In the matter of success rates, India is much ahead than many other leading countries, owing to the cutting-edge surgical infrastructure. The success rates are more than 95 percent with bare minimum chances of any risks. Further, the implementation of such advanced tools ensures that the surgeries are successful. Another factor that is boosting the success rates continually is the surgical hands that perform Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgery.
African Women, Are you worried about uterus pain, bleeding, or other problems? which is Cancer of the uterus and You are searching for Successful Laparoscopy Hysterectomy Surgery in Abroad, Don’t worry you are now good hand. Plan Your Surgery in India Laparoscopy Surgery Group will always help you to give best opinion for best treatment within Your Budget. – Contact at +91-9373055368
Inexpensive Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery in India
The availability of affordable Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery cost is undoubtedly taking the pressure off the pockets of numerous medical tourists. This is where India has become such a rewarding treatment destination. Even the most complicated and advanced procedure is available at cost-effective prices. So if you are looking for low-priced treatment options, India is the right place for you.
The recovery period for this procedure is extremely crucial as it is a very intricate surgery dealing with very sensitive organs. The approximate time taken for the Laparoscopic procedure is about one to two weeks and the patients are required to completely off work. After this, the patients may return to their routines but complete recovery might require a longer span of time. It is very important that the patients follow the instructions of the surgeon otherwise the patients might have to face the associated complications.
Why India Laparoscopy Surgery Site Group?
India Laparoscopy Surgery Site is a group, which consists of the top hospitals of India, where patients from any corner of the world can avail Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgery. This group offers some very welcome services such as:
- We are a network that includes the best multi-speciality hospitals of India that are world-renowned
- With our well-planned services related to medical visa, accommodation, travel – the patients do not have to worry about anything
- We ensure the quickest possible consultation with Laparoscopic surgeons of international repute
- If needed, we can also arrange for a free second consultation to ensure complete patient satisfaction
- Language assistance available for ease of doctor-patient communication
- With us, the Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgery cost is very reasonable and thus patients from every kind of financial backgrounds can avail this procedure
- Also, we have very dedicated follow up and post-surgical rehabilitation services that guarantee total recuperation.
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote send your detailed medical history and medical reports as email attachment at email@example.com