Uterus Removal surgery or also known as Hysterectomy is a surgery to remove the Uterus or the womb from a woman’s body. Post this procedure, a woman will stop having menstrual periods and she won’t be able to conceive. The degree of this surgery depends on the reason why it has been suggested.
This particular procedure is recommended if a patient is suffering from:
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Unmanageable vaginal bleeding
- Cancer of the Uterus, Ovaries or Cervix
- Fibroids, that are benign tumors and develop in the Uterus
- Pelvic inflammatory disease, which is a difficult type of infection affecting the reproductive organs
- Uterine Prolapse in which the Uterus comes down through the Cervix and protrudes from the Vagina
- Endometriosis, where the inner lining of the Uterus grows on the outer region of the uterine cavity, leading to pain and bleeding
- Adenomyosis, in which the inner lining of the uterus grows inside the muscles of the uterus
What is Uterus Removal Surgery?
There are different ways or methods how a Hysterectomy can be successfully done. Every method needs either local or general anaesthesia.
- Abdominal Hysterectomy: where the Uterus is removed by making huge horizontal or vertical incision in the abdomen
- Vaginal Hysterectomy: here the Uterus is removed by a small cut made in the Vagina. There is no incisions needed outside so no scars
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: In this, 3-4 small incisions are made and a laparoscope, which has camera and high intensity light attached to it, is inserted via these incisions. With the help of this instrument, the surgeons cuts the Uterus into small pieces and takes them out one-by-one
Best Hospital for Uterus Removal Surgery in India
Hysterectomy or Uterus Removal procedure is a very commonly performed procedure in India and abroad. Today, with the advancement happening in the field of medicine, such procedures that were earlier extremely invasive in nature and required a lot of time for the patients to recover are today being approached with minimally invasive techniques. Indian hospitals have very well adopted these advanced techniques and the implementation of such techniques is very usual here. The hospitals in India are offering Laparoscopic Uterus Removal surgery as a much matured offering, and with high success rates. This has encouraged the inflow of medical tourists to India majorly.
Benefits of Uterus Removal Surgery in India
With more and more patients availing this procedure in India, the popularity of this procedure has surely gone up; mainly because of the benefits that it offers:
- All the major Indian hospitals offer this procedure
- Laparoscopic approach keeps it minimally invasive, which is very relieving for the patients as they can recover faster and go back to their respective countries
- Very affordable surgery packages possible in India
- Other crucial benefits like prevents the occurrence of Uterine Cancer in the future, controls uncontrollable vaginal bleeding, the issue of Uterine Fibroids is solved and many more such advantages
Cost of Uterus Removal Surgery in India
While in India, the international patients can surely save a lot of money owing to the huge cost differences possible here. As compared to many other countries, the cost of Laparoscopic Uterus Removal Surgery or any treatment packages is very economically priced in India. Thus, the cost of Abdominal Hysterectomy, Vaginal Hysterectomy and Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in India is $3,300, $2,800 and $3,600 respectively while the same procedures cost $18,000, $16,000 and $24,000 in USA.
For free Online Consultation: Contact India Laparoscopy Surgery Site
The international patients can make their medical tour extremely fruitful and rewarding by choosing India Laparoscopy Surgery Site as we:
- Have an established network that includes the state-of-the-art hospitals of India; particularly for Laparoscopic Uterus Removal surgery
- Arrange initial consultation scheduled without any delay
- We have language translation services, in case of communication issues
- Can also get a free second opinion if required by the patients
- Plan the treatment and surgery done by the best surgical hands
- Laparoscopic Uterus Removal Surgery Cost is the lowest with us
- Offer medical visa support, best accommodation facilities, pick up and drop from the airport, etc.
- Look after the special food requirements for the patients
- Update the patients’ families about the treatment’s progress
- Have best-in-class follow up services and post-surgery rehabilitation services.
We have Fast track services for our patients in India.
Get Immediate Appointment at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Number for Fast track Query Reply : +91-9373055368