When the uterus is removed surgically, then this procedure is called Hysterectomy. This is an extremely major and critical procedure and can be needed for many reasons like Uterine Fibroids, severe vaginal bleeding, chronic pelvic pain, Endometriosis, Uterine Prolapse, etc.
- Open or traditional Hysterectomy: This involves making a six to twelve inch long incision that is made in the abdominal wall.
- Vaginal Hysterectomy: In this the Uterus is removed through the vagina. This approach is better than the traditional hysterectomy, but in this the surgeon does not get a complete visual of the surrounding organs, like the bladder.
- Robotic-Assisted Radical Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: Using an extremely progressive robotic option allows the surgeon to get a total view of the nearby organs and brings along more precision.
- Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy – In this approach, a part of the surgery is that is intra-abdominal is achieved using a laparoscope and the remaining part of surgery (vaginal incision, excision of cervical tissues) is done transvaginally.
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy – In this the complete procedure is performed with the help of a laparoscope and the organ needing the surgery is removed through the vagina.
Procedure of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery
Maximum women prefer not to get their ovaries removed during this surgery. Also, women can choose whether they want to keep the cervix in place that is referred to as a Supra-cervical Hysterectomy or get the complete uterus removed that is called a Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
In this surgery, a tiny that is a keyhole incision is made in the belly or the navel area through which a small camera is passed through. This way, the surgeon has a clear visual on a monitor or a screen while conducting the procedure. Then, 2-3 other tiny incisions are made in the lower abdomen section through which specialized instruments are inserted and the removal process is completed successfully.
There are innumerable benefits of this procedure:
- Much lesser amount of pain
- Less blood loss
- Reduced chances of infection and complications
- Less scarring
- Shorter stay at the hospital
- Patients can return to regular activities sooner
Best Doctors for Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery in India
Laparoscopic Hysterectomy involved dealing with the very intricate and delicate body organs. Hence, it is very important that the surgical hands dealing with this procedure are highly trained and talented. The surgeons of India are extremely knowledgeable and have the perfect level of dexterity to handle such delicate procedures. They posses many years of practice and extensive experience in this particular field and have helped many patients by addressing the associated health issues. These surgeons have made Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgery in India a very much favoured and successful procedures.
Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery Cost in India
India proffers the most reasonably priced treatment and procedure packages to the medical tourists visiting Indian hospitals. Irrespective of the treatment or surgery that these patients opt for, India has a very affordable solution to it. This is a much needed relief for these patients because cost effective packages is something that every patient is looking for. Thus, for example, the Angioplasty procedure in USA costs $28,200 while in India it costs $5,700; also, a Corneal procedure is priced at about $17,500 (per eye), while in India it costs $2,800. Same applies for other procedures as well. The cost of Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgery is also very affordably planned and offered to the patients. Thus, these huge cost differences make India a very rewarding treatment hub.
For Free Online Consultation – Contact India Laparoscopy Surgery Site
India Laparoscopy Surgery Site is a highly established network of top hospitals and proficient surgeons, which help those who are in need of Laparoscopic procedures like Hysterectomy. We make Laparoscopic Hysterectomy surgery in India a very successful and easily viable procedure. We make sure that the patients receive the best and very cost effective amenities related to this specialized surgery in India. So, if you are planning to get this surgery done in India, we, at India Laparoscopy Surgery Site, can arrange for the free online consultation with the medical experts related to this surgery.
We have Fast track services for our patients in India.
Get Immediate Appointment at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Number for Fast track Query Reply : +91-9373055368