Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal surgery is also referred to as Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. This specific procedure is used when a patient has stones in the gallbladder and these are blocking the harmonious flow of bile (a fluid produced by the Liver that helps in digestion) into the digestive system.
During Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, the surgeon makes several small incisions in the abdominal area via which different surgical instruments including a Laparoscope are inserted which facilitate the removal of the Gallbladder. A Laparoscope has a camera attached to it with the help of which the surgeon can see the Gallbladder clearly and conclude the procedure with more precision.
How Does a Laparoscopy Gallbladder Surgery work?
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy helps the patients to recover much quicker as compared to the open surgery. In this minimally invasive procedure, the muscles of the abdomen are not cut, the incision also is very small so obviously there is lesser amount of blood lost, and shorter hospital stay, less pain scarring and discomfort and the patients can get back to his or her routine faster.
This surgery is considered to be an extremely efficient and safe procedure and the chances of complications are hardly there.
Best Hospital for Gallbladder Removal Surgery in India
– Fortis hospital India: Most of us associate this name as being one of the most looked upon and matured group of hospitals not only in India but also across the globe. It has been serving wholeheartedly and efficiently to innumerable patients for ages now. There is no doubt in the minds of the patients while opting for any of the hospitals belonging to this group as not only it offers the most advanced cure but also has very affordable treatment packages.
– Apollo Hospital India: This group of hospitals was established with an aim to provide excellent level of healthcare facilities to one and all. Each and every department of this hospital in self sufficient in itself and is equipped with the latest treatment techniques. It is considered to be one of the best hospitals to avail Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal surgery in India because along with the best healthcare experts this hospital has a very high success rate too.
Best Doctors for Laparoscopy Gallbladder Surgery in India
– Dr. Aashish Shah: He is at present the Director of the Department of GI/Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery at the Fortis Hospital at Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru. One of the most eminent names in the field of Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary surgery, Bariatric and Metabolic surgery and advanced Laparoscopic surgeries, he is equipped with rich experience of more than 15 years. He is highly proficient in this field and has performed numerous complicated Thoracoscopic Lung and Oesophageal Resection surgeries.
– Dr. Ramesh Punjani: Dr. Punjani has extremely vast amount of experience as a General and Laparoscopic surgeon. Currently, he is associated with the Fortis Hospitals at Mulund, Mumbai as a Senior Surgeon in General and Minimal Access Surgery. He has about 27 years of experience and has treated many patients not only in India but also abroad.
Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal Surgery Cost in India
India is a blessing for the countless medical tourists flocking here to avail the most cost effectively planned treatment packages. The patients can very easily find the right cure at the right price in India. Similarly, Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal surgery cost in India is also very reasonably priced at $3,000 while the same procedure costs $15,000 in USA.
Services Provided by India Laparoscopic Surgery Site
- With us, you can access a whole network of hospitals and expert medical professionals, which otherwise would have a troublesome process
- We have a strong network comprising of internationally reputed hospitals offering Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal surgery in India
- We make sure that you are attended by the best professionals of the concerned field
- We ensure that the Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal surgery cost in India is the lowest with us
- The doctors and surgeons associated with us are some of the best in the world
- We take care of all your medical visa requirements, travel arrangements, accommodation facilities, etc.
- Offer a free second opinion if requested by the patient’s family
- Keep your family aware about your treatment process and progress
- Look after your diet requirements to help you recover faster, without any complications
We have Fast track services for our patients in India.
Get Immediate Appointment at :-firstname.lastname@example.org
Number for Fast track Query Reply : +91-9373055368